[pygame] Re: [pygame] Re: [pygame] [OPENGL]Combining blended and unblended scenes

I belive I've tried it before, but though i tried it again. Both GL_ONE_MINUS_DST_ALPHA and GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA . All it does for me is it draws fully solid faces. I can't see through them even a bit. As I noticed before, there seem to be 2 groups of dfactor arguments to me: Those which make everything opaque however I try to change it and those making everything translucent, even if I change alpha value of color in glColor4f