Re: [pygame] recommendation for a good n00b IDE

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 5:35 PM, pymike <pymike93@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Geany is similar to SCiTE, but preferences are more easily edited. Geany is
> by far the best IDE for Ubuntu (and I've tried a TON)

Just tried this, Geany rules!  Thanks for mentioning it.  Geany also
handles pygame hangups nicely, you get a console window that launches
your app that you can close cleanly even if your app hangs and takes
pygame and python down with it.  I like.  Next time I teach Python I'm
using Geany.
--
Nathan