Re: Re: [pygame] Students Interested in Pygames Community

Another possibility is add more demo programs, or improve on existing ones. An audio file player would a simple start. Maybe Fonty could be extended to show sizing and some UTF-16 characters (an appropriate font file would have to be included in the data). Something for the pygame.math module? Of course, if the students are not adverse to drudgery, there is always the unit tests ;-).

Lenard Lindstrom