[pygame] Fxing the PyPi (Cheeschop) packages?

Hi there,

could anyone please update and fix the packages in the PyPi
(Cheeseshop) repositories? At the moment when using for instance 'pip
python' under Linux, it tries to download the OS X dmg package. So
something is clearly wrong there (and has been for a long time). I
think it is related to the naming of the uploaded files.
It would be great if this could be fixed, escpecially, given that the
Cheeseshop is the most common way to obtain Python packages (including
their dependecies) in a platform independent way.
If I can help in fixing this in anyway, let me know please. I have
just no idea who exactly is responsible for this.

Regards,
Florian Krause

--
www.fladd.de - fladd.de: Homepage of Florian Krause
blog.fladd.de - fladd's Blog: Blog of Florian Krause