Re: [pygame] Pygame "look and feel"

I like it, Aikiman. Here's an idea: We could keep the old logo for pygame 1.x.x and use the new logo for pygame 2.

Jason

From: Aikiman <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Pygame "look and feel"

For what its worth then here are a couple of designs of the logo. Im only
throwing them up here because i've already done the work but if you are
interested I can continue onward with colors, otherwise I can drop this no
problems. Maybe its something for the future then.

<http://pygame-users.25799.x6.nabble.com/file/n912/pygame1.jpg>