Re: [pygame] pygame idea: pgHoF (pygame Hall of Fame)

If we suggest projects to be posted on github/etc, that would prevent
dying links.

Down the road maybe viewer's votes would simplify who to choose for
the month. I'm thinking simplicity is better here. ( facebook and
greenlight only have an upvote, no downvotes ). We could could pick by
recent-popular activity.

--
Jake

--