RE: [pygame] Pygame "look and feel"

Nay, the M should not be the M in Pygame. Replacing letters with objects
is usually a bad idea, esp. when the letter isn't significant.  I think
Aikiman should try putting the controller in the Python's mouth.  Also,
I think the python (perhaps we should name him?) should look a little
less intimidating.  He's a lot more frightening when compared to the old
one.