From: owner-pygame-users@seul.org [mailto:owner-pygame-users@seul.org]On
Behalf Of Jiba
Sent: September 5, 2001 04:53
To: pygame-users@seul.org
Subject: Re:[pygame] 3D engine ?
There will be probably some C :-( but i promise to minimize the C part; we
may
even recode all this C part in Python, to have 2 different versions; in this
case we can use C if available, and default to Python if trouble with C...

> - Need any people to help with the rewrite of Opale.Soya ?

Currently i'm still installing PyOpenGL, PyGame and so on...
First we need to recode all the engine; this is rather straightforward...

By the way, is the name "Py3D" already exist ?