[pygame] Hi

Hi, I am a newbie at gamedevelopment with python, but with great eager to learn! Seeing the possibilities of this great language, and since I wanted to have a good tool to develop games like Zelda 3 or pokemon or even Final Fantasy like with advanced network capabilities, but to offer it to the public for people who are lazy to program but are focused more on the creative/storyline/have a good time part.

I want some newbies like me with eagerness to learn and experiment to come and join the project, but I also encourage the more experienced programmers to join and give us a few tips. I think that python is a great language to do some creative programming both for win32 platform and Linux and with pygame it can override all the bulky code that directx needs to initialize.

If anyone wants to participate to the program, come by at py2drpg.sourceforge.net and join!