Re: [pygame] Pythonpoint/presto - still thinking

> i'm not sure about the backgrounds, but i do think
> the
> "transitions" would be nice to have separate. if
> there
> are going to be the standard wipes/dissolves/fun
> animated
> transitions between two images, i can imagine other
> people
> would be able to use that.

The only thing that cleanly seperates at present is
background rendering.

My present issue is how to put together a tidy layout
model.  My inital thought was to have each dimension
in the layout represented as a function taking 1
argument being the width & height to layout to.  I
then tied myself in knots trying to come up with an
end-user friendly way to tie them all together.  I'll
have another attempt this w/end and hopefully have
something to post next week.