Re: [pygame] Pythonpoint/presto - still thinking

Simon Britnell wrote:

> Just so you all know I haven't lost interest and
> wandered off, I'm still mentally sifting the issues
> with animation, timing, audio and layout on arbitrary
> screen resolutions for what I am now provisionally
> calling "Presto" (formerly pythonpoint).
>
> Is it worth me taking the time to seperate out the
> background rendering routines for use in other packages?

i'm not sure about the backgrounds, but i do think the
"transitions" would be nice to have separate. if there
are going to be the standard wipes/dissolves/fun animated
transitions between two images, i can imagine other people
would be able to use that.