Re: [pygame] Announce: Civil 0.80

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Korruptor wrote:

>>> menu? I assume the panel just is configured to stay at the front.
>>> What do
>>> other Pygame games do in the same situation?
>>
>> Umh I dont know about pygame games, not on top of my head anyways,
>> there
>> are games, which places itself in front, so I guess it would be nicest
>> if civil took control and did that.
>
>Is this actually something that Civil can control? Or is this a feature
>of the way .display opens a window?

Of course, there is the option of toggling to fullscreen. If the panel
still obstructs stuff then the panel is broken. Personally I don't use
fullscreen that much, but it works just fine (as long as the game doesn't
crash, that is...).

--
    There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like
                installing smoke detectors in Hell.