Re: [pygame] pygame Macosx

> i just checked in pygame code to test for a /usr/local/bin/sdl-config
> in the darwin config stuff. if you can test it for me i'd be glad to
> hear it works. i don't expect there'll be any surprises though.

In config_darwin.py change the "if not configcommand:" to:

if not configcommand:
         hardcoded = '/usr/local/bin/sdl-config'
         if os.path.isfile(hardcoded):
                 configcommand = hardcoded

It returned a syntax error on the "if os.path.isfile..." statement on
mine without this change.

With that change it works like a charm on mine. With or without the
path in my .tcshrc :)

Thanks!