Mailing list vs. forum - WAS: Re: [pygame] Question about .bmp files and transparency

> Another thing.. Are there any specific reason for having a mailinglist
> and not forum/message board(s)?

Personally I don't care for web forums because the screen is covered
with wall-to-wall crap like sigs, avatars, buttons, ads, etc. (leaving
very little room for actual content, which is usually in some hard to
read color) They are slow to load, too. I'll take plain ascii email
any day, which only needs two buttons (next message and reply) and
loads instantly.

Alan