Re: [pygame] Problem combining pygame and wxwindows..

On Lundi 15 Septembre 2003 11:08, Stuart wrote:
> Hello People.
>
> I've lately been trying to get a pygame canvas inside wxwindows (I've
> been using one externally for quite a time but would like to combine
> them now), and have tried the windows examples existing out there on
> the web (under windows 2000, I've also tried linux with no
> difference), however these don't seem to work with current versions,
> as they simply segfault when I do the required set_mode((x,y)) to
> size the canvas, does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Also, I would love to be able to have multiple pygame canvases in one
> app, impossible? I've not tired this one too much as yet, but it
> would be very usefull to know if anyone else has tried.
>
> Regards,
> Stuart.

This sounds like a wxPython problem. You should post your problem, along
with more info (lib version numbers...) to the wxpython users mailing
list. As always in the python community, the people there are friendly
and willing to help.

my 2 cents,
sylvain

--
Je m'arrachais nonchalamment les membres quand la police survint