[pygame] Problem combining pygame and wxwindows..

Hello People.

I've lately been trying to get a pygame canvas inside wxwindows (I've been
using one externally for quite a time but would like to combine them now),
and have tried the windows examples existing out there on the web (under
windows 2000, I've also tried linux with no difference), however these don't
seem to work with current versions, as they simply segfault when I do the
required set_mode((x,y)) to size the canvas, does anyone have any ideas?

Also, I would love to be able to have multiple pygame canvases in one app,
impossible? I've not tired this one too much as yet, but it would be very
usefull to know if anyone else has tried.

Regards,
Stuart.