Re: [pygame] pygame and wxwindows question

eh wrote:

Hi all,

i have read the discussion about integrating pygame and wxwindows.
i had a look at this example:
http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/IntegratingPyGame

It looks very interesting, but does anybody have some more complex example to show?
is difficult to see what could be possible to achieve in the simple example.

thanks!

As far as I know wxpython +pygame doesn't work at the moment. I haven't heard of any success stories anyway. Only people not being able to get it to work.