Re: [pygame] about sjbrown's tutorial

Hi Harpo.

Sorry for abandoning that tutorial.  Unfortunately I started a new job
midway through it.  And I have neither kept it up to date or finished
it.

If you want to see a game that used that architecture, You can look at
Savage Jar Beasts:

http://sjbrown.ezide.com/sjbeasts/

Which is also currently on hold.

Thanks for the complements!