Re: [pygame] Missing documentation

Phil Hassey wrote:

Hi,

My apologies, when 1.7.1 was released, the
documentation part of the website was not updated
along with it.

I have deployed a copy of the 1.7.1 documention to
http://www.pygame.org/docs/

Now links to both cursor and cursors are visible.  As
to why they are split, I'm not sure myself.  Can
someone else comment?

Hope that helps out!

Phil

Thanks for updating the webpage's documentation.

I have no idea how old this cursor/cursors issue is as I
only recently had need of being able to change the
mouse cursor, but it seems to be very old.  To me,
it appears that there was some secret plan with having
two files; one for data in the module, the other for the
module's API.  But then if that was the plan, then
load_xbm() should be documented in the same file that
compile() is in.

But, eh.

I'd be happy to submit patches to fix this issue, but
until the original documentation author steps forward,
I feel it would be rude to change it.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,

Troels Therkelsen