Re: [pygame] Missing documentation

Hi,

My apologies, when 1.7.1 was released, the
documentation part of the website was not updated
along with it.

I have deployed a copy of the 1.7.1 documention to
http://www.pygame.org/docs/

Now links to both cursor and cursors are visible.  As
to why they are split, I'm not sure myself.  Can
someone else comment?

Hope that helps out!

Phil

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_cursor.html#compile