Re: [pygame] LGPL and the PGU Library

Kris,

The LGPL is the same license that pygame uses.  Search
on google for information about the LGPL to understand
the license better.  There should be information
available on it, as it is one of the most commonly
used open source licenses.

the lgpl:
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html

this faq seems pretty helpful at explaining it (as
applied to another piece of software, but the same
answers would apply to pygame / PGU / SDL / etc.)
http://www.jboss.org/opensource/lgpl/faq

Phil