Re: [pygame] LGPL and the PGU Library

Kris,

If you are planning on making a closed source or
commercial release of a product that makes use pygame,
SDL, or PGU, I advise you to contact a software lawyer
who can help you understand the LGPL as it applies to
your specific questions.

Please also note that using py2exe with python 2.4 has
further complications with some Microsoft licenses.
You will have to investigate those issues as well.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm not a lawyer :)

Phil