Re: [pygame] Pixel perfect collision detection sugestion

I think I must admit that I've never used the sprite module and don't really
know how it works ;)

    Richard

To paraphrase, "I know there's a giant ball of superheated gas at the center of the solar system, but I've just never taken the time to absorb its lifegiving rays."  Sorry, that's rather extreme, but still 8O!

I understand that circular or ellipsoidal collision is a good tradeoff between rect and pixel-perfect collision.  Anyone have any practical experience with that?

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"