Re: [pygame] weird refresh error

pygame.event.pump() has fixed this problem for me in the past.  If you'd rather, pygame.event.wait() does the job as well, and I *think* pygame.event.get() does too.

On 9/6/06, altern <altern2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Richard Jones escribió:
> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 20:12, altern wrote:
>> is it pygame.locals.VIDEORESIZE the event i am looking for?
>
> I think it's VIDEOEXPOSE
>

>> any online examples on how to deal with this?
>
> Not really, you just have to re-draw the window...

just tried it, I try to
pygame.display.flip() when the event is triggered. I also print
'overlapping' to see if the event is happening.

It doesnt solve the problem, the overlapped area still does not get
drawn anymore.

any ideas? thanks!Richard Jones escribió:
> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 20:12, altern wrote:
>> is it pygame.locals.VIDEORESIZE the event i am looking for?
>
> I think it's VIDEOEXPOSE
>

>> any online examples on how to deal with this?
>
> Not really, you just have to re-draw the window...
>

>     Richard

enrike