Re: [pygame] Executable creation blues

Sami Hangaslammi wrote:

I'd still like to hear why the original poster found PyPack
unsuitable, (so that I could improve it), since it, for example, gets
around both of the numpy/Numeric problems posted by Brian.

Partly because it apparently didn't like having an entry script somewhere other than the root directory (although I didn't fiddle around with this much so I could easily be missing something), but mostly because I didn't think the method of tracing execution to find imports was robust, in particular if you have dynamic imports. In retrospect I bet py2exe doesn't handle this either, so I'll give Pypack another try.