Re: [pygame] What about python 3?

The SDL 2 plan has become SDL 1.3.  They are just incrementally
changing it rather than a complete change now.

I think it might be ready by then... but not sure.  SDL has a release
when done road map for 1.3 I think.  Very much a good time to break
backwards compatibility.

However note that SDL 1.3 has a 1.2 compatible API.  Just the new
features need API changes.