Re: [pygame] refresh problem

Luke Paireepinart ha scritto:
Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
Luke Paireepinart wrote:

In single process mode it will lock up the editor, but frees it when the window Pygame window closes.
But if you have an error in your code, the window won't exit, and the editor won't unfreeze. That's the problem he's having.
-Luke

This works:

import pygame
from pygame.locals import *

pygame.init()
try:
   screen = pygame.display.set_mode( (640,480) )

   done = False
   while not done:
       pygame.display.flip()
       for event in pygame.event.get():
           if event.type == QUIT:
               raise Exception("")
finally:
   pygame.quit()

But yes, if the program gets caught in an infinite loop I expect it is hard to kill.
Ah, I see.  Sorry, I was confused about what your code was doing.
-Luke

hi again.. the problem seemed fixed, but only because it shows and goes away quite randomly.. and the above code doesn't work for me!