Subject: [pygame] Yeah looks like i'm doing quite well so far,
completed my goal for today.
From: "Lamonte Harris" <pyth0nc0d3r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, September 10, 2007 9:05 pm
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx

Yeah took some time of thinking and fixing and rethinking.  Pygame is like a strategy puzzle.  I've just mapping script, where in the text file are numbers.  I read the numbers from 1,2 and switch then into rects that I created.  Them I displayed them on the screen.  Its quite nice to make something so cool without asking for help :P.  Check it out and tell me what you think[attachements]

My only flaw is, the rects render upside down.  What could I do to fix that?