Re: [pygame] 3D SHMUP

Ian Mallett wrote:

On 9/15/07, *Miriam English* <mim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Strange. Most of them worked for me when I was using Windows. I should
    note that some of the demos (can't remember offhand which ones)
    require
    numeric to be installed, and many require PIL -- python image
library.

I haven't really gotten back into the swing of things since I updated to python 2.5 (about time too), so perhaps that solves some problems. I had NumPy, but, as I remember, not PIL.

NumPy is not the same as Numeric. As long as you are using a 32 bit machine you can compile Numeric for Python 2.5.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>