Re: [pygame] Error On Pygame Simple Game

"Samuel Mankins" <waterflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your indentation was wrong--Python is whitespace sensitive, so you've
> got to be careful. I recommend getting something like Emacs, which is
> free, and "understands" Python, so that pressing tab will cycle through
> the possible indentations. Here's the fixed version:

And if your email client is clobbering the indentations, I've attached my
own re-indentation of the code.

I also use emacs, but it's got a pretty steep learning curve. There are
plenty of other python-friendly editors or IDEs out there that you might
like.

-Dave LeCompte