[pygame] Python and Pygame Beginner and Win32 API

Hi!

    I am a blind programmer and can not get any books so I have to either have an on-line tutorial or some kind of syntax library that explains how to setup, and define, and use windows api or win32 api.

    So, does anyone know where I can get an explanation on how to use and write Windows API calls for Python and Pygame?

    I am first interested in radial buttons, combo boxes, and buttons to jump to or call functions... For I have read the library and such for python and pygame and no detailed description or mention of the win32 api calling structure and such.

        Bruce