Re: [pygame] SoundAnalyse

Neat, I don't currently have an actual use for this right now but will certainly keep it in mind and I think stuff like this is just useful/fun/neat on its own existence. Something similar I've always wanted for pygame is a beat detector, which seems closely related. I'll definitely take a look.

Ron

Nathan Whitehead wrote:
I would like to announce the release of SoundAnalyse, a small python
library for analysing sound chunks.  In particular it calculates the
loudness of a sound chunk and does realtime pitch detection.  The
pitch detection guts are coded in a C function so it should be pretty
fast even on slower computers.

Now you can make the singing game you've always dreamed of!  (Opera Hero?)
--
Nathan Whitehead