[pygame] Help Starting/doing The Main Code

Well, I want to make an action platformer game like the metroid series, mega man series, castlevania series etc.
I already have the sprites and the music, just need to know how to program the main code. I've looked at the code of many games, but each one of them was written differently... and no one of them had a weapon for the player to use. All of them were just platformers, jump and dodge.
I have no idea of where to start... It doesn't look very hard too.
Just a player that has animation frames, can jump, walk, shoot a projectil... I need enemies that are static and dynamic too, and if not too hard, that can shoot at you.
Also, a demo would be good to learn from...

MSN相?党、?生。あなたの知?で日本を?えよう。党首には押切もえが就任! Hotmailで???回答できる!今すぐ参加!