Re: [pygame] Help Starting/doing The Main Code

Guilherme Seilá <ein@xxxxxxx>:

> Just a player that has animation frames, can jump, walk, shoot a
> projectil... I need enemies that are static and dynamic too, and if not too
> hard, that can shoot at you.
> Also, a demo would be good to learn from...

Well, as an abstract matter, while there is a big difference between
projectiles and enemies from the player's perspective, they are really
very similar things on an abstract level.  They are graphic objects
that moves (or don't) and when they touch the player, the player takes
damage.  Player projectiles would operate in the same way.  So
theoretically, any platform game that has collision detection leading
to mobile object interactions (damage dealing or whatever) could have
a range of projectiles added to it fairly straightforwardly.