[pygame] Opinions on the status of GUI libraries

Hi,

I'd like to know what is the opinion of the list members regarding Pygame website's GUI libraries. Which ones are good, which ones are bad, what is missing, what projects do you know of which are unlisted.

Personally I liked using SPG (http://www.pygame.org/project-simple+game+gui-740-1326.html) for one Pyweek, but I found the widgets in the 0.9.2 version to be hard to extend, and the newer version (https://launchpad.net/simple-pygame-gui) is in a (hopefully not permanent) draft stage.

I downloaded GooeyPy today, but due to the lack of cellulose installed on my machine I postponed testing it for now.

A couple years ago everyone and their moms were posting new GUI libraries there, there's not so many new ones right now (not necessarily bad), but I believe the old ones have much room for improvement.

-Thiago