Re: [pygame] "Pyttle.net"?

It was actually your entry that inspired me to write about this, Matt. =)

It doesn't need to be IRC, but my initial idea was to pick an existing chat protocol for which servers and chat room names are freely available to anyone.

Anyways, through such thing one could skip the "building the UI for inputting peer IP addresses, talking about connection errors, negotiating matches, making a chat room for the gamers" part of building a network game.

And as a bonus, that could result in an increase of network-capable pyweek entries. I'd love to have my next entry for Pyweek be network-capable if I can skip past through the "building the UI within a week" part. =P

-Thiago