Re: [pygame] OPENGLBLIT

On Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:38 AM, "Ian Mallett" <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Short answer: don't try it.  Better answer: you need to use the OpenGL drawing calls (glBegin, glVertex, glEnd).  The only application the PyGame drawing calls have for OpenGL is drawing to textures, which can then be drawn to the screen with the OpenGL drawing calls.

That's what I thought. It's only because of that error message that I thought I might not need to. Someone should remove the "OPENGLBLIT is ok" from that error message, it's misleading.

Thanks,
Sam Bull