Re: [pygame] Redesigning the pygame.org website

I can only talk about our project, so here is a very short summary:

The (hopefully) full feature list can be found here:
http://groups.google.com/group/pygame-mirror-on-google-groups/browse_thread/thread/ad40b90abae80375

We actually did migrate the data from pygame.org already (in 2009) and it was quite easy with some small scripts.

The preview instance is online (again) at http://pygameweb.no-ip.org. Its status was (and still is) "release candidate", ie. it may have some minor bugs etc. but may not require too much work for an initial deployment.

@Katie: As I said in my last mail, we mainly finished development but no one wanted to use/run/launch it.

As Ian and I said, have a look at the archives for all the details.

Julian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------