Re: [pygame] build bot badges on README

There have been a couple of isolated reports of anti-virus software being triggered by a Pygame installer. But follow-up with a different anti-virus program found no problems. The new x64 installers where built on Appveyor, which provides a fresh environment for each build. The external libraries where built with MinGW-W64 on my computer. I only use Windows when I have to. The rest of the time it's Gnu-Linux.

Lenard Lindstrom