Re: [school-discuss] Name change and Name Ideas needed

Yeah I am going to ride this out and see what happens before the name change.
If I do change names I can make a big enough deal about it at the other
companies expense. We will see what happens I will keep everyone posted on this
I guess

Blue Linux For Education http://www.bluelinux.org