Re: [school-discuss] Peruvian project?

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:

> Regretfully, article 4  opens the door for commercial software.
>
> Article 4. whenever it doesn't exist a software solution for a problem, and
> a need can't be met, government institutes of article 2 can take the
> following alternatives:
>
> So, a pro-microsoft government can apply article 4.
> Will it be pro-microsoft government in the future, as there's pro-WMF today ?
>
> Anyway, it's a very promising law. Not because it'll be applied in Peru, but
> because it can be taken as example in other countries.

Manolo, did it list an email address for anyone in Peru we could contact to tell them about Schoolforge and offer our assistance?  If so, would you be interested in being the Schoolforge contact with them?

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--