Re: [school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools 3.25 Released

Wow!  Are you sure you took a vacation this year?

As a user and system administrator (who just returned from vacation) I'm
grateful for Open Admin and all of these updates.  For all, I heartily
recommend OA.  We're moving into our second year.  I'll be happy to
correspond with readers considering the use of OA.

Gotta go!  Classes need to be set up in OA for the upcoming school year.

Andy Figueroa