Re: [school-discuss] Looking for Equation Editors for Linux

I like OOo Math. It is easy to learn and after a little while you don't need
the GUI anymore, which makes it much easier to type simple stuff.

For serious work I assume that LaTeX is unbeatable. Kile is a nice GUI
frontend. LyX is also good.

Cheers,

Marc