[school-discuss] Poll for interest New Project

With the modern work environment most parents are in front of a computer for the day.
As a result many schools have introduced emails to their parents.

With this in mind, I am looking at developing a new eBooking system for school events such as Parents Evening etc and wondered what the interest would be like (I am a software engineer myself).
I intend on making this freeware but before starting I wanted to know what the interest was like.

Thanks