Re: [school-discuss] ShaoLin Aptus 2.0 School

At 08:50 AM 12/4/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I just came across a reference to this on LinuxAndMain:

http://www.shaolinmicro.com/product/aptus/family.php#edu

tags this with, "An ideal and easy solution for school to provide students an alternative, open-source Linux desktop computing environment."
ShaoLin is not free.

I met their people twice this year in exhibitions. Previously it was under another name now changed to ShaoLin, To my understanding it seems to be a duplicated idea of LTSP and K12. But they are free open source.

-
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain