Re: [school-discuss] a little story

riight.... <looks sideways for handy exit>

You wouldnt happen to need a holiday would you Mike? :D

Sorry I laboured the point. I guess being a comp sci means I miss the more
subtle things in life, including in literature.

I never was any good at "Where's Wally". My mum had to circle him with a
black marker for me. :D