Re: [school-discuss] a little story

hello,

i did a double in comp sci and math at university of maryland
and graduate work in computational geometry at university of new orleans

before that, a ba in music with a minor in philosophy at loyola U.

that shit will wear you out :-)

i get a vacation for two weeks end of year :-) bottoms up!

we're putting "the dunwich horror" audio book out this week ...
boo!

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...