Re: [school-discuss] technology in education, nonprofits, and free software

Karl wrote:
Is anyone on this list in this CPSR group, or have contact with them? I'm
just curious. http://www.cpsr.org/program/education/index.html <-- That
URL shows a subset of CPSR that is related to technology in education.

So far as I can see, they don't have any links to (or even conception of) the educational free/open source software community. Perhaps you Karl, or someone else in this list, should contact them and let them know about what we're doing.
--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain