Re: Cool! Re: [school-discuss] Introducing a new educational website using Moodle - nowthepathforward.us

Le 05/12/2017 à 20:31, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

Ania,

So would you like to be the teacher/moderator for book club courses using Gutenberg and Librivox?  Since it is simply moderating a space and sort of timeless, you work with it whenever you like.

If so, email me at marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and I will setup the course structures, name you as teacher, and email you a login and temporary password.

OK

Cool!!!  I know some folks at my favorite blog site who would be interested.

Hmmm . . . could we do it in French and English at the same time?

sure, but my English isn't very good, so that my texts will need to be checked.

Ania