Re: [school-discuss] Need URLs of useful Free Software to download

Dear Frederick,

I suggest you look at how big the question is at http://richtech.ca/seul/

I say this because Everyone has their favorites; I know I do -- witness:
http://iteachnet.org tools we use link

Seul's and Ofset's cd projects may just provide you with the kind of critical
process to make your friends' bandwidth well-spent.

.05 centimes

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org